Dr R.P.S. Tomar
- Former Director (IT) & Professor , IPEM, Ghaziabad from August-2013 to 14th Sep. 2018.
- Former ITS officer, retired from ALTTC, Ghaziabad
- 42 Years Telecom Field, Trainer in ALTTC, Ghaziabad and Teaching experience in the field of Management/ Telecommunication /Computers/Soft Skills Development etc for the officers/Managers of Telecom Sector, PSUs and other Organizations.
- Guided several Projects for PG/Graduate Engineering.
- Conducted various FDP, MDP for middle and senior level officers
- Trained more than 10,000 middle and senior level managers of Department of Telecom, MTNL, BSNL, ONGC, BSF and Air Force, AirTel, NGTL etc.
- National & International Publication
AWARD WINNER (2010):
- Visist Sanchar Seva Padak 2010-11 awarded by BSNL ALTTC, Ghaziabad.
- Ph.D: Inference with Major subject as Statistics (Operation Research), Minor subject as “Multiple Scenario Analysis in Telecom Sector”
A. Academic Topics of Interest:
Spectrum Management, Satellite Communication, Wireless Technologies, Modern Telecommunication Network, Computer Network, Mobile Communication, Mobile Computing, Management Information System, Modeling and Simulation, Computer Based Optimization Techniques, Software Project Management, Numerical Methods
Quantitative Techniques, Research Methodology, Marketing Research, Production/Operation Management, Operations Research, Business Statistics, Data Analysis
B. Soft skills:
Interpersonal skill Development, Transactional Analysis, Motivation and Leadership skills, Stress Management, Creativity and Innovation skills, Conflict and Negotiation skills, Effective Listening, Developing Leadership and Excellence, Developing Personal Growth Through Emotional Competence, Assertiveness and Confidence Building, Human Excellence & Organization workplace Culture Development
Telecom Marketing, Statistics, Reliability, Mobile Communication